Constraint rule message placement in Jet config
(Doc ID 2639175.1)
Last updated on MAY 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle BigMachines CPQ Cloud Service - Version 19 D and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If Message Placement = Right of Value then the message should be displayed right of the value in the configuration and not below
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create an attribute in config
2. Constraint its value via a constraint rule
3. Add the attribute to the config layout
4. Set the Message Placement = right of value in the layout
5. Launch the config for the model and make sure the rule fires
6. See the constraint message appearing below value even if it was set to the
Additional testing has revealed the following:
For constraint messages the following functions work:
- Bottom of group
- Top of Page
The following functions don't work:
- Right of value (show the message below of the value)
- Bottom of page (shows the message in the top of the page)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document