Merging Of Legal Entity
(Doc ID 2643366.1)
Last updated on MAY 21, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Financials Common Module Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
We want to merge legal entity A with another LE B.
1. Post all the pending transactions in AP, AR, FA and CM in GL related with LE A.
2. Run the Trial Balance for LE A to get the balances.
3. Create and post the Reversal Journal for the balances which are available in the LE A. Prepare journal in such a manner that the balances which
are debit of A, needs to be credited in B and vice a versa.
4. Again run TB in the for A. The balance should be Zero for all combinations related to A.
5. Verify that the JV has been posted in B.
6. End date the BSV Assignment of A to the Ledger and then End date the Legal Entity A.
7. Try to create and post one JV in A. The company value for A should not come in the LOV of account CCID.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document