FA: SCM: Pricing: Manual Price Adjustment For Zero Priced Model Does Not Prorate Correctly For Child Items/Components
(Doc ID 2644296.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Order Management Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Manual Price Adjustments given at Model Level are not getting calculated correctly on prorate basis for child items/components. The rolled up price for the Model is correct though.
Expect discounts to be prorated for all those included components that allow adjustments.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an Order for a zero priced Model that allows Manual Price Adjustments
2. Select the desired configuration and do a Finish
3. Adjust the Price for the Model , for example Discount Percent of 10%
4. Rolled up price for the Model is correct
5. Click on More option to explode the Model configuration and see the discount is not prorated correctly for the child components.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document