The INVOICE Manager Layout Creates an Error if the Invoice Line Item Grid is set to "Disable Editing Records"
(Doc ID 2644892.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management Cloud Service - Version 20.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The INVOICE manager layout creates the following error if the invoice line item grid is set to "Disable Editing Records".
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into a 20A environment.
2. Make a copy of the PUBLIC INVOICE manager layout. I named the copy INVOICE_MANAGER_20A.
3. Click on the Line Items tab.
4. Click on Configure Grid.
5. Click the Edit Grid Properties button.
6. Change the radio button to Disable Editing Records. Click Save.
7. Assign the manager layout to an invoice screen set.
8. Open an invoice in edit mode via the invoice screen set. Select the Line Items tab.
9. The above error is produced.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document