Receipt For Transfer Not Updating Existing Shipment
(Doc ID 2648472.1)
Last updated on MARCH 13, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When receiving happens against a store to store transfer (using ReceiptDesc) it creates a new shipment record instead of updating the existing record.
Steps to replicate:
- Create Transfer from User Interface (UI).
- Ship the created transfer from UI.
- Shipment records get created in SHIPMENT and SHIPSKU.
- Consume ReceiptDesc message against this Transfer.
- The Receipt message creates a new record in SHIPSKU and not update the previously created SHIPSKU record. The SHIPMENT record get changed to received status.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document