Employee Bank Account country specific UI rules in 20A
(Doc ID 2650093.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 26, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Payables Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In 20A,There is a display changes for Employee bank account fields based on the country specific UI rules.Those display changes are only for Expense and Personal Payment Method UI only.
The country specific UI rules governs the following –
1) Whether a field should be displayed on the UI or not
2) Whether the field is optional or mandatory
3) Whether the label should be displayed differently.
All the above rules can be modified through REST service.
REST service has the following limitation on change of seeded rules –
1) You cannot make a mandatory field optional or
2) You cannot hide a mandatory field
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document