FA: SCM: SCP: Work Order Issue Is Not Getting Reflected Correctly in Net Change Refresh
(Doc ID 2652848.1)
Last updated on APRIL 08, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Planning Central Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.07.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Components completely issued to work order still appear as Work Order demand in Planning when collection is run in Net change mode. Net change is not reflecting the change.
But when collection is run with Target refresh mode, components details are refreshed correctly and Work Order Demand is removed within planning as expected.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Work Order with Component Requirements
2. Collect the work order in to planning - see the work order demands coming into planning
3. Now issue the material to the work order
4. Run a Net change refresh of Work Order supplies
5. Work Order demand still exists in Planning
6. Run a Target Refresh, work order demand is refreshed correctly and is no more a demand for planning.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document