Cannot Create Other Payments And One-Time Payments For Lease After 20A
(Doc ID 2652934.1)
Last updated on JUNE 09, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Assets Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When user tries to create 'Other Payments' and 'One-Time Payments' for existing leases after 20A, they are running into the following error:
"The date for the attribute Transaction D must be within the current open period. (FA-645734)"
1. From the Fixed Asset Landing page click on Tasks > Manage Leases
2. Select an operating lease then click on Actions > Change Financial Terms
3. Increase the lease term by 1
4. Add a Variable Lease Payment row (notice the Transaction Date field is grayed out)
4. Add a one-time payment
5. Click on Generate Schedules button and receive the error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document