Primavera Gateway Scheduled Synchronization Stops Running On Schedule
(Doc ID 2653676.1)
Last updated on MARCH 30, 2020
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 18.1 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 18.1 and later
Primavera Gateway - Version 18.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After a synchronization has been scheduled in Primavera Gateway, the scheduled synchronization runs as scheduled for a while then stops working.
- Open Primavera Gateway
- Click on the Synchronizations tab
- Click on the synchronization which is to be scheduled
- Click on the Actions menu and select Edit Schedule
- Setup a reoccuring schedule for the synchronization
- The synchronization should run on schedule as expected
- Edit the schedule and save the changes
- The sychronization no longer runs on schedule
This can be confirmed by running the following query against the Gateway database:
select recurring_flag from flowschedule where flowschedule_name = '<Synchronization Name>'
e.g. select recurring_flag from flowschedule where flowschedule_name = 'Get Activity data from P6'
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document