Change In Order Release Dates Are Not Propagated Correctly To Order Movements
(Doc ID 2654209.1)
Last updated on MARCH 31, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management Cloud Service - Version 20.1 to 20.1 [Release 20]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In a 2 Leg Scenario, Modification in the Order Release Early Pick Up Date and Early/Late Delivery Dates is not propagating to associated Order Movements although Order Release Mod Propagate Agent is active
Scenario is as below
01. Multileg Scenario (2 Legs - transit time of 2 Days pre-defined in the itinerary)
02. An order is created with the early pickup date as 13/03/2020 & Early / Late Delivery date as 26/03/2020.
03. Order movements are created manually using "Show Itinerary" option. Two OMs are created. The first OM has the early pickup date as 13/03/2020 & Late Delivery date as 26/03/2020.
03. The second OM has the early pickup date as 15/03/2020 (First leg Early Pickup Date + transit time on first leg) and Late delivery date as 26/03/2020.
04. Now the order date is updated as follows - Early pickup date becomes 31/03/2020 & Early / Late Delivery date becomes 12/04/2020.
05. This change in Order release dates is propagated to Order movements as follows. The first OM early pickup date becomes 31/03/2020 but Late delivery date still remains as 26/03/2020. Similarly the second OM early pickup date remains 15/03/2020 and late delivery date becomes 12/04/2020.
This makes the Order movement time windows infeasible for planning.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document