FA: SCM: INV : When Use Transfer Order FBDI Template, It Failed With Error 'the Value Provided for the Transaction Source Type Attribute is Invalid'.
(Doc ID 2656051.1)
Last updated on JUNE 02, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Inventory Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.01.0 and later
Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When tried to create transfer order for Inter-organization transfer through FBDI 'Inventory transaction Import', it failed. Since there is no lot number in Import Supply Order FBDI template,used Inventorytransactionimport template.
The value provided for the transaction source type attribute is invalid.
1. Download Inventorytransactionimport FBDI template.
2. Add the Transaction Type 'Transfer Order Inter-organization Transfer' and Transaction Source Type 'Transfer Order' and covert to zip file.
3. Run Load Interface File for Import scheduled process.
4. Manage Inventory transaction ESS job.
5. Inventory transaction stuck in pending transaction UI.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document