Currency simbol displayed on the left of the price for EN users and on right for other languages in JET UI Config
(Doc ID 2656729.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 18, 2020
Applies to:Oracle BigMachines CPQ Cloud Service - Version 20 A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Jet config, the currency symbol is displayed on the left of the price for EN users and on the right for other languages.
Steps to reproduce.
1. Configure a model with a user with preferred language EN, while JetUi config is enabled.
2. Observe that the currency symbol appears on the left of the price.
3. Change the preferred language with a value different than EN.
4. Go back to the configuration.
5. Observe that the currency symbol appears on the right of the price.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document