FBDI Does Not Update Attribute to Null and Throws EGP-2775619 Error
(Doc ID 2658965.1)
Last updated on JUNE 15, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Product Hub Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to perform a massive change of Item Lot Control from "Full lot control" to "No lot Control" via FBDI, the following error occurs.
Default Lot Status cannot be updated because Lot Status Enabled is not set. (EGP-2775619)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Download item import template file (ItemImportTemplate.xslm)
2. Enter data in tabs within the ItemImportTemplate.xslm template file, leaving attributes blank to change to null values.
3. Generate CSV (zip file)
4. Upload CSV file generated to Oracle Universal Content Management (UCM)
5. Move the data into Item Management interface tables
6. Import data to Item Management product tables
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document