Released Planned Orders From Planning Is Not Creating Work Orders and Stuck In SCO
(Doc ID 2660594.1)
Last updated on APRIL 25, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Planning Central Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Work Order are not generated in Supply Chain Orchestration when Planned Orders are released from Planning
Work Order should be generated in Supply Chain Orchestration for the Released Planned Order
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Supply Chain Planning > Search for the plan
2. Click on 'Open' > Search for 'Supplies and Demands' table
3. Search for the Planned Order to Release
4. Click on Actions > Mark For Release > Save
5. Actions > Release
6. Navigate to Supply Chain Orchestration > Manage Supply Lines > Search for the Supply Order
7. Verify the Order Status as 'Not Started'
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document