Configuration Package Status "undefined" No Packages Able to Import
(Doc ID 2661311.1)
Last updated on MAY 21, 2020
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to import a configuration package into an environment at a higher version than the source environment, the package did not finish the import, displayed an error and the status is showing "undefined"
The Configuration Package contains an exception. Contact your System Administrator".
STEPS To COFIRM ISSUE
- In source environment, access as Administrative user
- Configure environment with items to export and import to a destination environment
- Build the Configuration package in the source environment.
- Export the configuration package in the source environment
- Import the configuration package in the destination environment.
Result: No communication from the environment except for a status change for the import to "undefined" and unable to import any new packages.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document