FA:SCM:INV: Error: A Party Could Not Be Found For The Requester Provided On The Line When Creating a Transfer Order
(Doc ID 2661418.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 15, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Inventory Management Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Inventory Management - Version 11.13.20.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to Create Transfer Order in Supply Orchestration, the following error occurs.
A party could not be found for the requester provided on the line
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Navigate to Supply Orchestration
2) Create Supply Request > Choose Org
3) Create new line (+)
4) Enter Item, Req Quantity, Req Date
5) Enter Destination Type: Inventory, Destination Subinventory, Source ORG, Source Subinventory
6) Submit request.
7) Navigate to Manage Supply Lines
8) See error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document