Sending a Dashboard With BIP Report Via BI Agent Delivers an Blank PDF File
(Doc ID 2671531.1)
Last updated on JUNE 17, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion B2B Service Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.01.0 and later
Oracle Fusion CX Sales Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to send a dashboard that has a BIP report embedded, the email is received blank. The PDF file received is blank, it doesn't send the actual results of my Report
Expected to see the results from the BIP Report
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. create an Analysis with a simple table of results
2. create a Data Model based on that analysis
3. create a RTF document based on the Data Model data
4. create a Report using the Data Model and the RTF file --> This works fine, I can see the results in the Report
5. create a Dashboard and add the Report to it --> This also works fine, I can open the dashboard and see my Report with the results.
6. create an Agent to send the Dashboard out to some users, via e-mail
The email is deliver with a blank PDF attached
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document