FA:SCM:PN: Replenishment Plan Output Showing Multiple Planned Orders With Low Quantity
(Doc ID 2674581.1)
Last updated on MAY 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Planning Central Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
There are multiple planned orders generated on the same date for Item-Org Combination with few Order Quantity
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Supply Chain Planning > Replenishment Planning
2. Navigate to Manage Segment Groups and Criteria > Create Segment Group
3. Manage Segments > Create Segments > Save and close
4. Navigate to Manage Policy Parameters > Define the Policy parameters for the Segment created
5. Create the Replenishment Plan > Attach the Segment and Policy parameter to the Plan Options
6. Click on Run to run the Replenishment Plan
7. Open the Supplies and Demands Table and review the Planned Orders
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document