FA:SCM:INV-Unable to Find the Work Orders From Review Item Supply and Demand With User-defined Status Which is Mapped to Seeded Released/Unreleased Statuses
(Doc ID 2675658.1)
Last updated on MAY 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Inventory Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.01.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Manufacturing Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to find Work order Assembly document type from Review Item Supply and Demand which are having custom Work order Status
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Setup and Maintenance->Manage Manufacturing and Maintenance Work Order
2. Added Custom Status for Released System Status
3. Supply Execution->Work Execution->Manage Work Orders->Create Standard Work
4. Click on Save and Edit
5. Change Status to User Defined/Custom Status and Click on Save
6. Goto Inventory Management->Task List->Review Item Supply Demand
7. Search with Assembly Item
8. Unable to find the Work Order Number/Document number
a. If Work Order status is Seeded, then able to see the record from Review
Item Supply Demand
b. The same issue is for Maintenance Work orders
User should able to search Items which are used in Custom Status Work order
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document