Fusion CST: Pending Cost Processing Error In Work Orders When Closing Period
(Doc ID 2676178.1)
Last updated on JUNE 07, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Cost Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.01.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Cost Management - Version 11.13.20.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Observe "Pending Cost Processing" error in Work Orders when closing period.
On running the "Run Validations" of a period for Cost Org, errors are displayed in Validation Exceptions
that are related to Work Orders.
Following has been verified:
- All components issued have a cost
- All resources charged in each Work Order have a rate.
- Negative inventory balances are not allowed in any organization.
- No layer cost adjustments have been created.
- Using Actual Cost at the lot level for all items.
Steps To Reproduce
1. Run Period End validations.
2. Observe issues for Work Orders.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document