FA: SCM: OM: A New Requistion and PO is Created by Supply Chain Orchestration When the Original PO is Cancelled for a Back to Back Order.
(Doc ID 2679886.1)
Last updated on JULY 07, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Order Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.04.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A new requisition and Purchase Order is created when the original PO and Requisition is cancelled for a back to back (B2B) buy order.
The following Steps are executed to reproduce the issue.
1. Create and submit a sales order for a b2b - buy item.
2. A supply order is created.
3. The Supply order results in a requisition and purchase order.
4. The purchase order is cancelled.
5. This line is cancelled in the supply order.
6.The Supply order initiates the creation of a new requisition and purchase order.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document