PRC:POZ: Spend Authorization Approval History Not Available In Supplier Profile
(Doc ID 2682407.1)
Last updated on JUNE 19, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Supplier Qualification Management Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Supplier Model Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Supplier Model - Version 11.13.20.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
How to see Spend Authorization Approval History in Supplier Profile?
Issue is explained below with steps:
1. Supplier is created with Business relationship as "Prospective"
2. Request is submitted to promote supplier to "Spend Authorized"
3. Request is approved as per the approval hierarchy set in "Manage Supplier Spend Authorization Approvals" task
4. Supplier is approved as "Spend Authorized". Until supplier is approved as "Spend Authorization", there is a hyperlink exists in Business Relationship field which shows on whom the approval is currently pending.
5. ISSUE --> Business users want to review the approval log of spend authorization request which shows who has approved that supplier to become spend authorization supplier.
Which is currently not available in the supplier profile hence they are unable to review this.
How can this information be quickly accessed as part of the supplier profile?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document