Order Family POCre Type Message Not Reaching SIOCS
(Doc ID 2684599.1)
Last updated on JULY 01, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Integration Cloud Service - Version 19.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When tried to publish Order family POCre type message using RIB-EXT, message is getting lost in RIB-TAFR and not getting populated to etOrderISO topic and hence RIB-SIM is not consuming it.
Steps To Recreate:
1) Ensure that in SIOCS MPS_WORK_TYPE, Order subscription is enabled
2) Create an XML with message family as Order and type as POCre
3) Publish the message to RIB-EXT using tool like Postman.
4) Message is processed till Tafr, observe the rib-tafr.OrderToOdrISO_tafr_1 to confirm the same
5) Go to jms1 console to see if etOrderISO topic became active - it is not.
6) Message has not reached SIOCS , no log created for RIB_SIM.Order Subscriber logs and no messages pending to be processed in SIOCS MPS_STAGED_MESSAGE.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document