Write Back Error When Updating VARCHAR Column If The Report Has Date Column
(Doc ID 2685088.1)
Last updated on JUNE 30, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Analytics Cloud - Version 105.5.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
During update of a VARCHAR column in Write back report, received below error where the report has a date column. Without updating the Date column, other columns are not updateable.
Steps to reproduce
- Create a simple report having VARCHAR and DATE columns.
- Enable Writeback to the report.
- Enable Update options to VARCHAR and DATE columns.
- Try to update only VARCHAR column. Above error would be received.
- Click 'Apply' option, above error would be received and not able update rest of the columns. All other columns gets updated only when a date column is updated which becomes mandatory.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document