Fusion CST: Costing Not Processed For Raw Material In Work Order Using Process Manufacturing
(Doc ID 2685395.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Cost Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.01.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Cost Management - Version 11.13.20.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users observe costing not processed for raw material in work order where other raw material has been processed and costed.
Process Manufacturing is being used.
Costing not processed for one raw material.
- Item is costing enabled.
- Item is costed for another work order.
- Work Order is Completed and Closed
- Scrap transaction - there is no quantity in Ready status
- Expense and Asset Cost Profiles are setup in Default Cost Profiles
- On hand inventory exists for item in asset subinventory under the
- Valuation unit from which the issue out transaction is performed.
- Item has Cost despite reported error.
Steps To Reproduce
1. Supply Chain Execution > Cost Accounting
2. Task: Review Cost Accounting Distributions
3. Query by Work Order number.
4. Drill down to Details
5. On Transaction Rrrors, observe reported error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document