FA: SCM: OM: Fulfillment Line Status Unchanged On Cancel via Webservice.
(Doc ID 2685782.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 30, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Order Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Fulfillment line status is unchanged when the line is cancelled using a REST api or Web Service. The quantity is changed to - 0. but the quantity changed to '0'.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Submit an order with Quantity 5.
2. Order is orchestrated and is partially shipped (Qty:1), the remaining quantity was backordered (Qty:4).
3. The Shipped fulfillment line is billed and closed.
4. The backordered line is canceled using a Web Service or REST api.
5. The Ordered Quantity is updated to - 0 - and the canceled quantity is updated as - 4.
6. The Status of the fulfillment line did not change to - Canceled.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document