PRC:PON Error When Adding Awarded Lines to Contract
(Doc ID 2687601.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 27, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sourcing Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.01.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Sourcing - Version 11.13.20.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Negotiation is Awarded Using Contract, Once the Award is Complete
Trying to Add Awarded Lines to Contract getting below error
Attribute set for LineNumber or MassUpdateLineNumber in entity
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login into Fusion Applications
2. Navigate > Procurement > Sourcing Negotiations
3. Create Negotiation with Contract
4. Add the lines, Invite Suppliers
5. Publish Negotiation
6. Login as Supplier and Create Response to Negotiation
7. Close Negotiation
8. Try to Award the Negotiation
9. On the Award Summary page, select the Supplier and Click on Create Contract
10 Contract Reference is shown
11. Select the Supplier and Click on Add Awarded lines get error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document