Lease Reassessment Generates Lease Schedule Errors when "Calculate Monthly Accrued Interest" is Checked
(Doc ID 2688082.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 09, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Assets Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 11.13.20.01.0 version, Set Up Asset Lifecycle Management-Define Fixed Assets
Asset Leases Calculate monthly accrued interest is not working , an error is always showing when trying to Generate Schedules
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
For Example: January 2020 is open period
1. Go to manage leases
2. Choose change financial terms
3. Check "Calculate monthly accrued interest" flag
4. Fill transaction date with a date in open period (ie Jan 2020)
5. Click on generate schedules
6. Now go to pending transactions and observe that transaction type reassessment shows status = error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document