Lease Reassessment Generates Lease Schedule Errors when "Calculate Monthly Accrued Interest" is Checked
(Doc ID 2688082.1)
Last updated on MAY 28, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Assets Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to reassess a lease which uses 'Calculate Monthly Accrued Interest' feature, the Generate Schedules job ends in Error.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Manage Leases
2. Choose Change Financial Terms
3. Perform a change on the financial terms OR check "Calculate monthly accrued interest" flag if not already checked
4. Fill Transaction Date with a date from the current open period
5. Click on Generate Schedules
6. Now go to Pending Transactions and observe that transaction type reassessment shows status = Error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document