An Invoice Line Deleted In OTM Is Not Reflected In FTI
(Doc ID 2688137.1)
Last updated on JULY 07, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Intelligence Cloud Service - Version 20.1 to 20.3 [Release 20]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Deletion of Individual Invoice Line from OTM does not remove it from FTI (Fusion Transportation Intelligence)
FTI still shows the deleted line
However it is confirmed that Soft delete option (via Unload Invoice from HD) works fine via agent setup for full invoice removal
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
01. Invoice with Multiple Lines are created in OTM
02. ETL executed and when checked, these lines appear as expected in FTI
03. One of the Invoice line is deleted from OTM
04. But in FTI, the line is not removed. The DEL_IN_OLTP is also not updated.
05. It has been verified that soft delete option (via Unload Invoice from HD) works fine via agent setup for full invoice removal
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document