FA: SCM: OM: Importing Changes to A Draft Order Results in a New Order Number Being Assigned to the Draft.
(Doc ID 2688447.1)
Last updated on JULY 08, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Order Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users are importing changes to a draft order a new order number is assigned to the changed draft order. The order number originally assigned to the draft cannot be found.
This issue can be reproduced by:
1. Import a Draft order using FBDI, REST API or Web Service.
2. Query the order using the Order Number assigned - the order can be seen from the UI.
3. Change attributes on the payload submitted and submit the changed order.
4. A different order number is assigned.
5. It is not possible to find the order using the original order number.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document