FA: SCM: OM: Order Revision Fails With: Change order XXXX was rejected because it contains a change in quantity for a partially fulfilled line. (DOO-2685575)
(Doc ID 2688480.1)
Last updated on JULY 12, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Order Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.01.0 to 11.13.20.07.0 [Release 1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
An Error is reported when submitting a revised order:
NOTE: In this instance multiple changes have been made to a split line.
The following steps were executed:
1. Create and submit an order with a single line.
2. Order is progressed to - Await_Ship - status.
3. Split the fulfillment line, line 1.2. is created. Both lines status is - Manual Scheduling.
4. Schedule line 1.1 - line progresses to - Await_ship.
5. Update Quantity on Line 1.2 - change is accepted.
6. Unschedule line 1.2 - line status is changed to - Manual Scheduling.
7. Increase Qty on line 1.2.
8. Submit revision, the error is reported.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document