FA:SCM:PD: Unable to Copy a Change Order
(Doc ID 2689208.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Product Hub Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.04.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The following Error message is displayed, when trying to copy a Change Order
You cannot create a change order for a reference organization. You must select the corresponding definition organization. (ACA-3600220)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Product Information Management
2. Navigate to Manage Change Orders
3. Create New Change Order
4. Choose Organization
5. Enter Name and click on Save and Edit
6. Click on Actions -> Open to open the change order.
7. Wait for the CO to move to open status
8. Click on Actions -> Save As
9. Enter the same type of Change Order
10.Click on Save and Edit
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document