Roles And AccessRights API Access
(Doc ID 2689544.1)
Last updated on JULY 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Commerce Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Roles and Access rights should accommodate the below requirements:
- Ability to create custom access rights and custom roles
- Ability for Admin user to assign access rights to roles and assign roles to B2B Storefront users in the context of an account
- Ability to check a B2B Storefront user’s roles and access rights on the Storefront, and use that information to control:
- User’s ability to see a page (a layout) – for example, one that shows pricing
- User’s ability to execute a Storefront endpoint or function – for example, check out
- User’s ability to execute an SSE endpoint
- User’s ability to see or activate a UI component like a button
- Ability for Delegated Admin to assign custom roles to a B2B Storefront user in the context of an account
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document