Change Equipment Group Action Does Not Work As Expected
(Doc ID 2691124.1)
Last updated on JULY 15, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management Cloud Service - Version 20.2 to 20.3 [Release 20]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Change Equipment Group Action on Shipment assigns an Equipment Group that has a Invalid Cost, when Recalculate without Service Provider Change check box also is checked
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
01. A 2 stop Shipment is created.
02. Action>>Shipment Management>>Change Equipment Group is invoked
03. Here they put a different equipment id (say T2 ). Shipment initially has equipment group L2
04. Recalculate check box is checked on that page. Then we get a new 20B check box: Recalculate without Service Provider Change. This also is checked
05. Click OK on the screen
06. Now the Shipment equipment group is changed to T2. This is incorrect as the rate record on the shipment has a constraint of the equipment profile (which has only L2)
07. Expectation is that this action should fail as there are no rate records for this case with changed equipment group of T2
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document