"Windows Cannot open the folder. The compressed (zipped) folder file '< download path of the zipped file>' is invalid" When Opening Zipped File Sent Via Email Using Trade Transaction Send Documents Action
(Doc ID 2691286.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 10, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Trade Compliance Cloud Service - Version 20.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When acting on a GTM transaction, with a standard/ ad-hoc document attached, with the action "Send Document" with option of zipped file, the emailed zipped file when downloaded, unzipped and tried to open, Windows will give the following compressed zip folder error:
1. Login to Cloud20B
2. Navigate to Shipment Management >> Shipment Management >> Buy Shipment.
3. Search for a shipment with an standard / ad-hoc document.
4. Run "Send Document" action on the shipment.
5. List of available standard and ad-hoc documents will be displayed.
6. Select standard documents / ad-hoc document and click send documents button.
7. Select the "Zip" checkbox.
8. Enter a valid email address and save it on to the grid.
10.Confirmation message is displayed.
11.Email is received to the specified email address with zipped file as attachment.
12.Download and unzip the file and windows give the following:
Windows cannot open the folder..the folder is invalid
13.Trying to open the zipped file, one gets the UTF8 Descriptor error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document