Unable To Import Accounts Payables Invoice Because Of Error : "Enter A Valid Tax Rate"
(Doc ID 2691339.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Tax Cloud Service - Version 11.13.18.02.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While trying to import Payables Invoices from Intercompany Transaction the following error shows : "Enter a valid tax rate".
Steps to reproduce :
1. Login to Fusion Application
2. Create Intercompany transaction
3. Fill Provider and receiver information
4. Submit the batch.
5. Run 'Transfer Intercompany Transaction to Receivables'
6. The AR invoice is created successfully with a correct tax rate 'ARXX'
7. Run 'Transfer Intercompany Transaction to Payables' processes
8. Review 'Payables Open Interface Rejections Report ' it finishes in error:
"Enter a valid tax rate"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document