Fusion PIM: Adding a New Variant to the AG if There Are Existing Style/SKU Items
(Doc ID 2692393.1)
Last updated on MAY 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Product Hub Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.04.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to update existing items by adding new variant in Item Class.
New variant is not displayed in the available list of variants. The item is created with previously defined variants only.
1. Create Item Class
2. Create new Attribute Group with two variants
3. Create style
4. Create a SKU (two variants as per existing setup)
5. Update the Attribute Group with an additional attribute
6. Create a new SKU. Additional attribute variant not displayed
7. Select existing SKU. Unable to add an additional attribute variant value from the UI
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document