Questions on usage of the OIC SFTP Server
(Doc ID 2693091.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Integration-OIC - Version 18.2.5 to 18.2.5
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Can you advise on following
1. How to delete the data from OIC SFTP server
2. What is the data retention policy in OIC SFTP server
3. How can data be autodeleted post 1- days
4. How to take backup of OIC SFTP server.
5. We can have a maximum of 20 connections per service instance.
Say for example that I have 40 batch jobs which are triggered from OIC which are supposed to connect to SFTP server to extract the data, does that mean only 20 can connect at one point of time and others will fail ?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document