"Can't Find View Oracle-odi-ui-docking-basic-security Error" Received when Editing a Mapping in ODI Studio after having Rolled Back the 220.127.116.11.200618 Bundle Patch
(Doc ID 2693556.1)
Last updated on JULY 22, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Data Integrator on Marketplace - Version 18.104.22.168.200123 and later
Oracle Data Integrator - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Warning message is received when accessing the ODI Studio UI or editing a Mapping after having rolled back the June bundle patch (ODI 126.96.36.199.200618 BP / patch <Bug 31510501>):
- The following message pops-up in ODI Studio:
- The ODI console window shows:
- The ODI Studio log shows:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Apply ODI 188.8.131.52.200618 bundle patch on an ODI 184.108.40.206.0 vanilla home, or a previous ODI 220.127.116.11 bundle patch home.
- Start ODI Studio with -clean -initialize properties, and consult some Mappings.
- Exit ODI Studio.
- Rollback the 18.104.22.168.200618 bundle patch (this will result in having the previously applied bundle patch become active ).
- Restart ODI Studio with -clean -initialize properties.
- Connect to the Repositories.
When prompted with the following message, respond YES to proceed with the login: "ODI-26209: Repository Seeding Version Mismatch: A client of an older version is used... Continue login?"
- Edit a Mapping.
Observe the "Can't find view oracle-odi-ui-docking-basic-security error" warning pops-up.
Acknowledge the message, and proceed with the editing of Mapping, and notice that no functionality has been broken.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document