FA: SCM: OM: Source Order Number And Order Number On A Copied Order Are The Same
(Doc ID 2693844.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 22, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Order Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.04.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Source Order Number and Order Number on a copied Order are the same. This issue can be reproduced at will using the following steps:
- An order is imported from an external source, the:
- Order number, say 1234, is generated by Order Management.
- Source Order Number is imported from the SourceTransactionNumber (?) attribute, say 'ABC', passed in the payload.
- This order 1234, is now copied to create a new order, from the order entry UI.
- A new order is created where the:
- Order Number, say 5678, is generated by Order management.
- Source Order Number on this order 5678 is same as the Order Number i.e., 5678 again instead of 1234.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document