Item Description Does Not Match Master Organization When Using Create From Copy Option
(Doc ID 2694451.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Product Hub Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.04.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Item description does not update in inventory organization when using Create from Copy
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) From the homepage, go to Product Management, then PIM
2) Open the Create Item UI
3) Enter the Organization, select Create from Copy, Number of Items, Item (choose an item in multiple orgs), Relationships > select Organizations
4) Enter Item, change the Description, and go to the association tab to verify that multiple organizations appear
5) Click Save and Close
6) Enter Manage Items UI and search for item
7) See that the item in the inventory organizations has the same description from the original item, not the description entered in the Create Item UI
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document