Fusion CST: Expense Requisition To Work Order Destination Is Not Accounted In Work Order Cost
(Doc ID 2694555.1)
Last updated on MAY 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Manufacturing Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.04.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Cost Management - Version 11.13.20.04.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Cost Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.04.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Expense Requisition to Work Order Destination is not accounted in Work Order Cost.
1. Create the Requisition with Destination Type: Work Order
2. Approve Requisition
3. Process Purchase Order (PO).
4. Receive the PO.
5. Run the Transfer ESS jobs:
- Transfer Transactions from Receiving to Costing
- Transfer Transactions from Inventory to Costing
- Transfer Transactions from Production to Costing
6. Run Create Receipt Accounting Distributions
7. Run Create Cost Accounting Distributions
Expectation is that the PO Cost should reflect in the Work Order cost.
However the PO cost ends up in the Expense Account.
How can the SLA be setup do that cost in this case is reflected on the Work Order?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document