In Account Reconciliation Cloud Service (ARCS) Backup Reviewers/Preparers Do Not Have The Option To Approve A Reconciliation
(Doc ID 2697382.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 07, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Account Reconciliation Cloud Service - Version 17.01.25 to 20.07.51 [Release 17.0 to 20.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A preparer recently submitted a reconciliation. But when the backup reviewer looks at this, the Approve button is missing.
1. As an admin in ARCS, select Access Control from the navigator.
2. Click on the Reconciliations card.
3. In Reconciliations, search on a particular reconciliation (e.g., "123-456-0000-8910"). Under the Account ID column, click on "100000-115146-0000-000000" to highlight it.
4. Click Actions > Add/Set User.
5. Enter the below information and hit Apply
Field = Reviewer
Level = 1
Value = UserA
Backup = UserB
Duration = 1
6. As the current preparer, submit the reconciliation from Step 3.
7. As UserA (primary), after opening the reconciliation, the below buttons are available: Approve, Reject, Actions.
8. As UserB (backup), after opening the reconciliation, only the Actions button is available.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document