Oracle Allow List IP's For Outbound Connectivity For Fusion Applications
(Doc ID 2698639.1)
Last updated on JUNE 21, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Cash Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.17.05.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Financials Common Module Cloud Service - Version 11.13.17.05.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Expenses Cloud Service - Version 11.13.17.05.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Payments Cloud Service - Version 11.13.17.05.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
One of the most common requirements in Fusion Applications is to transmit various files and reports to external destinations. This includes transmission of BI reports, payment files, payroll files, and print documents etc. Commonly used protocols for such transmission are Secure FTP and HTTPS. If the destination network/server is using IP allow listing to restricted access only from trusted source, they need to allow list Oracle's proxy/gateway IP. This document provides latest allow list IP's by data center for both Oracle Public Cloud (OPC) and OCI-Gen2 data centers.
Some of the common application flows where Oracle IP allow listing may be required and the protocol used by these flows are listed below:
- Oracle Fusion Payments Payment and Positive Pay file delivery (SFTP / HTTPS)
- Oracle Cash Management Bank Statement Download (SFTP / HTTPS)
- Oracle Fusion Expense Corp Card Transaction file upload (SFTP / HTTPS)
- Oracle Fusion Payments check printing (HTTPS)
- ERPIntegration Callback service (HTTPS)
- BI Publisher Printer delivery option (HTTPS)
- BI Publisher report delivery option (SFTP)
- HCM Extracts delivery (SFTP)
SFTP refers to outbound secure ftp communication via proxy. Allow list IP's for any direct point-to-point connections that route through firewall are different.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
1. Allow List IP's For OPC Data Centers
|2. Allow List IP's For OCI Data Centers|