Quantity Modification - OMD Not Recalculating Ship Unit Weights
(Doc ID 2699573.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 11, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management Cloud Service - Version 20.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an Order Release update Line Quantity XML transmission is sent, ORDER Release Ship Unit is
while Order Line is being updating updated.
Quantity Modification changes should recalculate the ship unit/ship unit line weight
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create Order Release and Update Order Release xmls
2. Create an Agent of type ORDER - MODIFIED for ORDER - MODIFIED Event with an action 'ORDER RELEASE - MOD - EDIT SHIPMENT'
3. Send initial Order Release creation XML and generated ship units.
4. Plan shipment from Initial Order Release
5. Send update XML with quantity modified, Noticed that quantity changes are not recalculating the ship unit/ship unit line weight
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document