PRC:PO: Project Number Missing From Existing Purchase Orders , Not Able To Correct The Receipt Or Cancel Requisition/ Purchase Order
(Doc ID 2699821.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 06, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Purchasing Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.04.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Self Service Procurement Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.07.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Purchasing - Version 11.13.20.01.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Self Service Procurement - Version 11.13.20.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Project and all project related elements are active. However, In Requisition and Purchase Order
Page in POTED details, the Project number is missing , So it is not possible to correct the receipt
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create Requisition and Convert it to a Purchase Order
2. Req Line was assigned with project Information
3. PO# is open - Receipts have been entered also.
4. Select Projects and then select Project Financial Management
5. Search By project Number
6. Select the record from Result Set and click on project hyper link.
7. Navigate to Project Overview section.
8. Now ... from the task pane, select "Manage Financial Project Settings"
9. Navigate to Manage Financial Project Settings
10. Click Financial section ... click Edit button ...
11. Opens a Popup ... and Provider Business can be updated from here.
12. Login to Procurement ...Manage Orders ...Search for PO
13. Go to Distribution Details and see Project Number has been wiped out
Change Provider business Unit from BU1 to BU2 from Manage Financial Project Settings
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document