GTM Party Status Changes from 'RPLS_ESCALATED' to 'RPLS_REQUIRES REVIEW' if the Restricted Party List Is Updated
(Doc ID 2700327.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 13, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Trade Compliance Cloud Service - Version 20.2 and later
Oracle Global Trade Management Cloud Service - Version 20.2 and later
Oracle Customs Management Cloud Service - Version 20.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
GTM changes the GTM Party status from 'RPLS_ESCALATED' to 'RPLS_REQUIRES REVIEW' if the Restricted Party List is updated.
01. GTM Party 'ESCAlATED-PARTY' has status 'RPLS_REQUIRES REVIEW'
02. Open up that Party in the 'Restricted Party Screening Work Queue'
03. Change the Party status to 'RPLS_ESCALATED'
04. Create a GTM Transaction with Party 'ESCAlATED-PARTY'
05. Run the RPLS on the Transaction.
06. The TS and TL status is 'RPLS_REQUIRES REVIEW' which is expected.
07. The Party status still 'RPLS_ESCALATED'
08. Download the Restricted Party List again to update it.
09. Run the RPLS on the Transaction.
10. The TS and TL status is 'RPLS_REQUIRES REVIEW' which is expected.
11. The Party status changes to 'RPLS_REQUIRES REVIEW'
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document