FA: SCM: MFG: Serial Tracked Material Picked For Multiple Work Orders
(Doc ID 2701914.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 18, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Manufacturing Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.04.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Pick is getting created for same on-hand multiple times for multiple work order's
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigated to Work execution work area and created WO1.
2. Released and created a pick.
3. Pick Confirm - material moved from source sub-inventory A to destination sub-inventory B.
4. Created new WO2 for same material requirement.
5. Released and created a pick.
6. Pick Confirm - the material is picked from source sub-inventory B and moved to destination sub-inventory B.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document