Oracle Utilities Work and Asset Cloud Service Integration to Oracle ERP Product Hub Cloud for Stock Item
(Doc ID 2702536.1)
Last updated on APRIL 01, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Work and Asset Cloud Service - Version 20C and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This integration provides a unified solution that enables maintaining Items in Product Hub as the central repository and primary for both systems. The integration will support bulk upload and incremental updates to Oracle Utilities Work and Asset Management Cloud Service from Oracle ERP Product Hub Cloud using Oracle Integration Cloud.
Details provided here apply to:
- Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC) - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
- Oracle ERP Product Hub Cloud – 20C and later
- Oracle Utilities Work and Asset Management Cloud Service – 20C and later
- August 19, 2020: initial posting for 20B
- April 2, 2021: updated for 21A
- January 7, 2022: updated for 21C
- March 31, 2022: Updated for 21C to include fix for Bug 33950271 - ERROR IN OIC PRE-BUILT INTEGRATION ITEM INITIAL SYNC
There are three integration flows supported in this integration:
- Oracle Utilities ERPPIM WACS Item Initial Sync: Sends initial load of items from ERP to WACS
- Oracle Utilities ERPPIM WACS Item Create: Sends incremental load of new items from ERP to WACS
- Oracle Utilities ERPPIM WACS Item Update: Send incremental load of updated items from ERP to WACS
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document