Unable to Use Set Default Option in Manage Mapping Sets
(Doc ID 2705115.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 05, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Manufacturing Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.04.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On attempting to set a row in mapping set as default by clicking
the 'Set Default' button, the record disappears.
On the setting the default, the record will be check marked with default flag.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Setup and Maintenance > SCM and Manufacturing > Cost
Accounting > Manage Mapping Sets task > Query the seeded mapping set.
2.Created mapping set using:
Ouptut type : Account combination
Under ccount mapping > provided output value for account combination
3.Click on " Set default"
4. Click on " Clear all " icon
5. This time values are disappeared
6. Again provided input and output values
7. Click on " Set Default"
8. And after that could not see input and output values which are defined.
The record disappears.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document